More Travel News
- B.C. residents to require two vaccine cards, Health Ministry says
- Meet you on the shores of Lake Geneva? Parisian style meets historic architecture in Switzerland’s grand new hotel
At the Woodward, you’ll find luxury suites, outposts of Michelin-starred restaurants and the country’s first Guerlain Spa.
- The insider’s guide to New York City: what’s new and notable — and just a 90-minute flight from Toronto
From lineup-worthy tacos to secluded glamping grounds, here are just a few of the city’s latest arrivals.
- Five great, travel-friendly fitness accessories for workouts anywhere
Make on-the-go workouts easy with these portable accessories, including a foldable yoga mat, a high-tech skip rope and the best smartwatch.
- Canada’s newest UNESCO biosphere is practically ‘right next door’ to Vancouver
Átl’ka7tsem/Howe Sound was recently designated a UNESCO biosphere region. From downtown Vancouver, a city bus and a ferry ride will take you to a peaceful island inside it.
- Want to visit France without a transatlantic flight? Tiny, quirky Saint-Pierre and Miquelon sits just off the coast of Newfoundland
Prices are in euros. Renaults and Peugeots roll by. Bordeaux blends go for a bargain. Saint-Pierre and Miquelon stands as the last foothold of the old colony of New France.
- Travel news: The most sustainable luxury hotels, Autograph Collection’s all-inclusive, and truly over-the-top trips
Stay in a luxury hotel doing more for the environment, collect travel points for your all-inclusive beach vacation, and toast InterContinental’s 75th.
- The best Caribbean destinations for a romantic vacation, according to island-savvy avid travellers
Secluded resorts with magical views. Sun, sand and spa pampering. Here’s where to find the dreamiest islands for a couples getaway.
- Early check-in at Toronto’s revamped Park Hyatt: what to expect in the shiny, new (again) hotel
After a massive redesign that took almost four years, the Park Hyatt Toronto has just reopened. Writer Leah Rumack sizes up the Yorkville landmark.
- The foodie’s guide to Niagara Falls: where to find the culinary gems in Ontario’s tourist town
Skip the chain restaurants on the main strip and head for these standout spots, which highlight local ingredients and quintessentially Ontario flavours.